https://www.scarabeusproject.eu/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/a.jpg 737 1302 jose https://www.scarabeusproject.eu/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/SCARABEUS_Logo.fw_-1-300x73.png jose2022-10-19 07:17:352022-10-21 08:53:31Presentations from the joint dissemination event organized by ETN Global now available
Presentations from the joint dissemination event organized by ETN Global now available
The joint dissemination event organized by the CO2OLHEAT Project, coordinated by ETN Global, on September 22nd was an ABSOLUTE SUCCESS. You can now download all presentations from the links below:
- E. Lecomte, Directorate General for Energy (European Commission): EU Energy Policy Developments. Download.
- A. Jäger, Technical University of Dresden: CARBOSOLA. Download.
- D. Benítez, German Aerospace Center (DLR): Components’ and Materials’ Performance for Advanced Solar Supercritical CO2 Powerplants – COMPASsCO2. Download.
- D. Sánchez, University of Seville: Supercritical CARbon dioxide/Alternative fluids Blends for Efficiency Upgrade of Solar power plants – SCARABEUS. Download.
- G. Manzolini, Politecnico di Milano: DEmonstration of concentrated SOLar power coupled wIth advaNced desAlinaTion system in the gulf regION – DESOLINATION. Download.
- R. Guedez, Royal Institute of Technology Stockholm (KTH): SOLAR based sCO2 Operating Low-cost plants – SOLARSCO2OL. Download.
- R. Vijgen, European Turbine Network: Supercritical CO2 power cycles demonstration in Operational environment Locally valorising industrial Waste Heat – CO2OLHEAT. Download.
- O. Frybort, Research Center Rez, Husinec (CVR): Development of innovative systems for efficient energy storage – sCO2-Efekt. Download.
- A. Cagnac, Electricity of France (EDF): Innovative sCO2-based heat removal technology for an increased level of safety of nuclear power plants. Download.
Thank you again CO2OLHEAT for this excellent initiative. Looking forward to the next session